Dirna Grobbelaar, Ivohealth’s Oral Hygiene Advisor, shares a six-step technique parents can use to floss their children’s teeth.
- Take about 30cm of floss.
- Wind the floss around your middle fingers.
- Hold it floss between thumbs and index fingers.
- Slide the floss in-between your child’s teeth using a gentle back-and-forth sawing action
- Fold floss around the side of the tooth in a C-shape and slide it floss up and down, against tooth and just under the gum line. Repeat on the neighbouring tooth.
- Pull out and repeat in-between the next teeth.
To see how to ‘floss like a boss’ watch the 30 second videos below:
Source: Ivohealth. Image: Pixabay
LEAVE A COMMENT